Filed under: General Posts
I recently listed some great 2 Ingredient Beauty Products, but I’ve now topped that with 10 solutions using only 1 ingredient: Baking Soda.
1. Pour it down a drain to eliminate odors.
2. Sprinkle it to extinguish a kitchen fire.
3. Add 1/2 cup to the rinse cycle for fresher laundry. (why pay for those expensive foo foo detergents with it in there?)
4. Use it on a clean, wet sponge to scrub and freshen your kitchen microwave.
5. Try it to make stainless-steel pots shine.
6. Sprinkle in sports shoes and gym bags to deodorize them.
7. Freshen your dog by rubbing baking soda into his/her fur, then brushing it out. (You mean you can actually rub it in and brush it out without getting it all over you and everything else? and get him/her to sit still? Good luck!)
8. Get rid of tea stains in mugs with a mixture of 1/4 cup baking soda and a quart of warm water. (ok, so this is kinda 2 ingredients…)
9. Eliminate food odors in the dishwasher by sprinkling baking soda in the bottom, then running the dishwasher as usual.
10. Use it as a facial scrub-just moisten to make a paste. (let me know if you try this, it sounds a little too rough…)
Good Luck! Let me know if you try any of these!
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment