These super cute Defender Purple Paw Walking Shoes from the Animal Rescue Shop are perfect for the soon approaching Autumn weather. Feel good getting out and exercising, as well as feeling good you helped someone in need – while looking pretty cute and stylish! The price you ask? Only $34.95, cheaper than the other sneakers on the site, and it ALSO donates 28 bowls of food to needy shelters!
Get out and take the dog for a walk!
Buy a Pair, Give a Pair! For every pair sold, they will donate another pair of shoes through Soles4Souls, a nonprofit organization giving shoes to needy people both in the U.S. and abroad!
Description from the site:
Take to the road for your health — and show your support for animal rights causes — with lightweight walking shoes that surround your feet in easy comfort and familiar paw style. Just the thing for a morning walk with your favorite canine.
- Breathable mesh tongue for added comfort
- Ultra-cushioned latex insole is 5.0 mm thick with a contoured arch support for exceptional shock absorption; fabric insole topcover reduces friction while walking
- Thickly padded collar provides extra ankle support
- Long-wearing cushioned traction outsole for all day comfort
- Available in full and half sizes for the perfect fit
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment